The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds for Atherstone Adders Hockey Club to support the ongoing and increasing cost of running a Club with over 300 members. The money collected will be paid into the Atherstone Adders Hockey Club bank account as a one off payment.
1. For a cost of £25.00 you will be able to choose one number between 1 and 100 for a period of 12 months from the initial payment.
2. A draw will be made on the last Saturday of every month with a 1st and 2nd prize.
3. The first draw will be made on Saturday 24th February 2024.
4. The winning number will be drawn at the last home fixture of each month and that shall be declared the winning number for that month. The Fundraising Committee will draw the winning number during the non-playing season.
5. The prizes will be: 1st prize of £50.00, 2nd prize of £25.00.
6. All winning numbers will be published here.
See the full rules and allocated numbers here: here